What is BoSS TASKFORCE?
BoSS TASKFORCE, is the expert BoSS Hire & Assembly network of specialist supply and assembly access tower hire companies, providing safe access solutions for commerce and industry alike.
Whilst the majority of tower uses are straightforward builds – usually covered by product standard EN1004- the standard only covers towers built to 8m externally and 12m internally; we know that BoSS is capable of much more when:
- An individual design, structural calculations and method statement is prepared
- Complex structures are assembled by operatives with appropriate competence
BoSS TASKFORCE partners have the resources, technical and product knowledge to supply and assembly complex BoSS access tower structures, quickly and safely.
Our nationwide partners include:
BoSS TASKFORCE members have access to BoSS’ full technical resources, including:
- Custom drawings
- User instructions
- Structural analysis data sheet required under the 2005 Working at Height Regulations
Who can join?
Applications to join BoSS TASKFORCE are open to hire and assembly companies that:
- Only use genuine BoSS® components in their fleet and are maintaining our Kitemark
- Are upholding best hire & assembly practices (by audit or PASMA H&A Membership)