FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN DO MORE WITH BOSS®
BoSS is the UK's No.1 mobile access tower system.
We make towers that are easy to use and quick to adapt, so you spend less time building them and more time using them - which is why you can always Do More With BoSS.
BoSS offers a range of working solutions to covers all your 'work at height' needs.
Cantilever and Linked
- New Step-Through Ladder Frame Innovation to create multi-level walk through structures
- Lightweight design for easier handling
- BoSS claws colour coded to ensure braces are easily identifiable
- Sturdy stabiliser with interlocking clips made from high grade aluminium to improve overall stability of towers
- Integrated ladder with anti-slip rungs
- Safe Working Load (SWL) Load classes 1- 3
- Constructed using market leading BoSS tower components
Linked: Work Across Obstacles
- New BoSS Plan Brace Rigid structure for improved product performance
- Heavy duty - Manufactured from a high grade construction specification aluminium 3.2m
- Fixed Deck provides a bigger working platform area with minimum components
- BS1139-6 future proof design enables building of end linked towers
- Guardrail for Step Through Multi Purpose Ladder
Provides a continuous large working area. Platform height from 2.2m to 6.2m with a link bridge of 3.2m.
Ladderspan and Clima
- Safe working load of 275kg per platform level
- Frame widths of 850mm and 1450mm
- 3T or AGR Build methods
- Ribbed rung tubing for increased grip
- Engineered for challenging jobsites
- BoSS 700 series for guaranteed interchangeability
SOLO700 - One Person Operation
The rapid build single person tower.
- Designed to be quick and safe to assemble by one person
- Base unit forms trolley for convenient storage and transportation
- Compact base size fits through standard doorways
- Variable working heights up to 6.2m
- 0.25m rung pitch for versatile working height positions
- One piece aluminium folding toe board set
- Ideal for use in public buildings and retail locations
StairMax700 - Safe, Portable Access
The professional choice for working on stairs.
- Safe working platform designed for confined spaces and stairwells
- Convenient - use internally or externally
- Compact base size fits through standard doorways and stairwells
- Choice of 3 frame heights for build flexibility
- Unique confined space stabilisers for stability
- Variable working heights up to 13m (internally) or 7m (externally)
- Available with Camlock frames and braces
Liftshaft700 - Confined Space System
Designed for use in confined spaces, the lightweight industrial modular access tower system has a compact base.
- Professional choice for use in confined spaces
- Primed brace claw mechanism and floating frame spigots for ease of assembly
- Aluminium deckprofile for deck board edge protection
- Liftshaft / confined space stabiliser for maximum stability (available for platform heights from 4m to 20m)
Frequent Climbing and Descending
The lightweight industrial modular access tower system with minimal additional components.
- Ideal for use where there is a need to frequently climb and descend
- 0.5m frame rung spacing for safe and comfortable access
- Self-closing fully hinged trapdoor for safety whilst ascending and descending to the working area
The fibreglass industrial tower system is perfect for working at height in special applications including challenging jobsites, rail maintenance, aviation industry and oil refineries, and for use around electrical installation.
FLEXIBILITY + SAFETY = ZONE:1
- Made from strong and durable fibreglass that is non-conductive, non-sparking, non-corrosive and non-oxidising
- Frame collar encapsulates the GRP tube to eliminate accidental damage during assembly and transportation
- Frame interlocking clip is retained in the collar reduces wear and tear 30kg side loading as required by EN1004
- Colour coded hook ensures the braces are easy to identify Improved frame design enables quick assembly
- Safe working load of 220kg per platform level