This training is aimed at personnel who will be responsible for assembling, dismantling, moving and inspecting mobile access towers when using 3T or Advance Guardrail (AGR) systems.
At the end of this full one-day course, delegates will be able to assemble, dismantle, alter, move, and inspect mobile towers with complete confidence. The course covers:
• Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with mobile access towers
• PASMA Code of Practice; Product Standards EN 1004:2004
• Assembling, altering and dismantling towers
• Current best practice for fall protection
• Inspection of completed mobile access towers
• Tower Inspection Records; hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers and how to avoid
• Understanding the responsibilities
• General guidance and information
Upon successful completion of the theory and practical sessions, every delegate receives a 5 year validity period of certificate and a PASMA photo card.